Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Haylee  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 4:12:20 AM(UTC)
Haylee

It is quiet, serene, and refreshing. The relaxing ambience of cheap nike air max the garden provides the perfect place to de stress. There are seating areas scattered throughout or you can always just lay down under the shade of one of the many trees. Sometimes I forgot how many different things UCLA has to offer and my trip to the gardens was just yet another reminder of the dynamic nature of our university. I really encourage everyone to explore our campus, you’d be amazed at the incredible opportunities surrounding us everyday. If you ever need an escape from the bustle of Westwood, check out the gardens, you might just find your new favorite study spot! One of the most exciting things for new college students is the idea that they will be able to take classes in subjects they are most interested.

While this is absolutely true, there are something called “General Education” requirements. When I first heard this I was slightly disappointed because I thought it meant taking classes in
nike air max 1 sale subjects I did not like I was completely wrong! GE classes give students the opportunity to explore new things and also take a break from our majors. GE’s are offered in all different subjects history, science, sociology, film, music, dance and are introductory course. Unlike the upper division course for majors, GE classes are designed for students who may not know anything about a topic. They are typically larger classes but have discussion sections to further highlight the material. GE’s are a perfect opportunity for students who are undeclared to explore their options and maybe find a new passion. My favorite GE’s have been the science subjects. My first year I took a class on air pollution and it opened my eyes to a serious environmental concern in the LA community. The class was engaging, fun, and taught me something useful. I am currently in a class called Geography 5 that is about people and our impact on nike air max 2015 sale the environment.

Even though these are not part of my history major I am learning equally interesting and important information. I have a few tips for GE classes. Don’t be in a rush to complete them. It is nice being a senior and being able to take something besides my major classes. Don’t be nervous if you do not know anything about the subject matter. The professor design these course for novices. Part of being in college is becoming more self sufficient and learning to budget. A major part of this getting a job. Here at UCLA over 50% of the student body does have job. Many students get jobs on campus. This allows them the ability to cheap nike air max 2016 tailor their schedule around their academic classes.
Offline adisonalex  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 4:38:15 AM(UTC)
adisonalex

Australia

We provide best Essay Writer support from Australia to help students in completing their assignments on time.
Offline ornarayne  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2017 6:09:25 AM(UTC)
ornarayne

United Kingdom

Students can get best assignment help from us at a very affordable price. As we promise on time delivery & quality content.
Offline malinaloren  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:44:29 AM(UTC)
malinaloren

Australia

Custom Assignment Help Australia - for students to help them in getting good marks in their exams.
Offline academicreviews  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:36:23 AM(UTC)
academicreviews

United Kingdom

Read academic site reviews to get reliable analysis in selecting a writing firm.

Professional Reviews on Essay Help
essaytigers.com reviews
Offline dissertationeden  
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2017 3:45:50 AM(UTC)
dissertationeden

United Kingdom

Get professional help for your dissertation.

Online Dissertation Help in UK
Dissertation Editing Service from UK