Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline vice86  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 2:39:26 PM(UTC)
vice86

Playing jamcast on my Calaxy Note rigiht now and noticing all the tracks stop about about 18-20 seconds before the end of the song. Any ideas?
Offline Scott  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:23:15 AM(UTC)
Scott

Originally Posted by: vice86 Go to Quoted Post
Playing jamcast on my Calaxy Note rigiht now and noticing all the tracks stop about about 18-20 seconds before the end of the song. Any ideas?

Hello,

Yes, we received other reports and assume this is a bug that would have cropped up in the latest version. It's being looked at will hopefully be fixed in an update this week.

Thanks for the report!
Scott
Jamcast Developer
Support Page: http://getjamcast.com/Support.aspx
Offline vice86  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:17:05 AM(UTC)
vice86

Originally Posted by: Scott Go to Quoted Post

Hello,

Yes, we received other reports and assume this is a bug that would have cropped up in the latest version. It's being looked at will hopefully be fixed in an update this week.

Thanks for the report!

Great to hear, Scott...look forward to the update. So far I'm finding Jamcast the best alternative to the now closed down Audiogalaxy. Was using Subsonic but still wasn't done setting it all up...which seems to be time consuming with Subsonic if you have a lot of music/folders you want to set up.
Offline Scott  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:42:36 AM(UTC)
Scott

Hello,

Thanks for the report!

Great to hear, Scott...look forward to the update. So far I'm finding Jamcast the best alternative to the now closed down Audiogalaxy. Was using Subsonic but still wasn't done setting it all up...which seems to be time consuming with Subsonic if you have a lot of music/folders you want to set up.

Hi,

This is fixed, the update is actually being pushed out right now. I also sent you a PM here with a download link. Wink

Glad you like Jamcast so far. Development has been very idle since initial release, but it's getting more active now and will really ramp up soon with Jamcast 2.0. The Android app is a huge overhaul and among other things will include tabbed browsing, a slide-out mini player, big performance boosts, and some other enhancements to user experience.

If there are other things about Jamcast that fall short compared to AG, please share. As you can see, we're interested and listening. Smile

Thanks!
Scott
Jamcast Developer
Support Page: http://getjamcast.com/Support.aspx
Offline vice86  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:19:13 PM(UTC)
vice86

Hello,

Thanks for the report!

Hi,

This is fixed, the update is actually being pushed out right now. I also sent you a PM here with a download link. Wink

Glad you like Jamcast so far. Development has been very idle since initial release, but it's getting more active now and will really ramp up soon with Jamcast 2.0. The Android app is a huge overhaul and among other things will include tabbed browsing, a slide-out mini player, big performance boosts, and some other enhancements to user experience.

If there are other things about Jamcast that fall short compared to AG, please share. As you can see, we're interested and listening. Smile

Thanks!

Just installed the new update and it indeed fixed the song cutoff problem...NICE!!! Thanks!

2.0 sounds great!! I just hope you kept the nice clean UI for the most part! So many apps out there that work but look horrible.
Offline 20170213meiqing  
#6 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 2:54:34 AM(UTC)
20170213meiqing

<a href="http://www.cheap-uggsboots.us.com"><strong>ugg boots</strong></a>
<a href="http://www.adadassupercolor.com"><strong>adidas super color</strong></a>
louis vuitton handbags outlet
gucci purses
http://www.coach-outletonline.eu.com
http://www.coachoutletstoreonlineclearances.in.net
Offline 20170213meiqing  
#7 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 2:54:59 AM(UTC)
20170213meiqing