Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline jasperthyssen  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:13:37 AM(UTC)
jasperthyssen

Hi,

I had an issue on my configuration using the virtual soundcard. Notebook wifi connected, lacie hd mini renderer hardwired.
after forcing mp3 stream I had a very big improvement, but still no acceptabel sound, every few seconds there are some hessitations.

Any suggestions to improve this?

Is it possible to get some more trial time, my trial got expired and I first want to see it working, you think this is possible?

Thanks a lot.

BR Jasper.
Online Scott  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2012 7:27:23 AM(UTC)
Scott

Originally Posted by: jasperthyssen Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I had an issue on my configuration using the virtual soundcard. Notebook wifi connected, lacie hd mini renderer hardwired.
after forcing mp3 stream I had a very big improvement, but still no acceptabel sound, every few seconds there are some hessitations.

Any suggestions to improve this?

Is it possible to get some more trial time, my trial got expired and I first want to see it working, you think this is possible?

Thanks a lot.

BR Jasper.

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for writing! Got your email as well, thanks! I responded there regarding a trial extension.

With respect to your streaming issues, could you put your logging to Debug (Server/Logging tab in Jamcast Server Manager), then use the Virtual Soundcard for a bit to reproduce the issue, stop, then email your jamcast.log? This might give us some insight into why you're experiencing these glitches in the audio.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks!
Scott
Jamcast Developer
Support Page: http://getjamcast.com/Support.aspx
Offline Chris3king  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 4:52:56 AM(UTC)
Chris3king

Dont knoe if this is the right place.. I have it all working but dont know how to stop sound coming from laptop while playing through virtual soundcard. It is so annoying its about 5-6 seconds behind the laptop, everytime i turn sound off or down on laptop the sound from ps3 goes silent too

#noob