Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Millenium  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:36:03 AM(UTC)
Millenium

I would really like an easier path for the virtual playlist. On my xbox 360 I need to go into 4-5 underplaylists before I can start playing the music. I would like an "click-to-play" button, if possible :-)

and BTW;
ppl tend to demand all the time and forget to tell the good things. This program rocks! The forum also look good. Mighty good joob to the developers of this program, and keep up the good joob. I have just bought a lifetime licence and will never regret that!
Offline Jess  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 4, 2011 11:03:52 PM(UTC)
Jess

A shortcut to the Virtual Playlist would be very nice, indeed. What if the V.P. could be placed at top of the first folder... Are there any chance I could place it there myself?

Edit: meant Virtual Soundcard

Edited by user Monday, February 7, 2011 9:00:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Scott  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2011 1:18:13 AM(UTC)
Scott

Millenium wrote:
I would really like an easier path for the virtual playlist. On my xbox 360 I need to go into 4-5 underplaylists before I can start playing the music. I would like an "click-to-play" button, if possible :-)

and BTW;
ppl tend to demand all the time and forget to tell the good things. This program rocks! The forum also look good. Mighty good joob to the developers of this program, and keep up the good joob. I have just bought a lifetime licence and will never regret that!

Awesome, thanks for your business! Smile

Unfortunately, the Xbox360 presents a very specific and custom browse tree that we cannot change. As a matter of fact, it's because of the Xbox360 that the Virtual Soundcard was placed under Playlists in the first place.

I do hope some day Microsoft changes this, it's very limiting. Sad

Hope this helps explain things.

Thanks!
Scott
Jamcast Developer
Support Page: http://getjamcast.com/Support.aspx
Offline Scott  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2011 1:19:38 AM(UTC)
Scott

Jess wrote:
A shortcut to the Virtual Playlist would be very nice, indeed. What if the V.P. could be placed at top of the first folder... Are there any chance I could place it there myself?

Edit: meant Virtual Soundcard

Hey Jess,

We got a ton of requests for this. Therefore, the Virtual Soundcard now lives in the root browse container, and will be available to you in the next (v1.6) release.

Thanks!
Scott
Jamcast Developer
Support Page: http://getjamcast.com/Support.aspx
Offline fred d'hallewin  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2011 11:30:42 AM(UTC)
fred d'hallewin

"I would really like an easier path for the virtual playlist. On my xbox 360 I need to go into 4-5 underplaylists before I can start playing the music. I would like an "click-to-play" button, if possible :-)"

Hi Scott,

I completely agree with this man. We need a shortcut !

But everything is better everyday !

Fred

The Frenchy in NY !
Offline Jess  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011 8:06:27 AM(UTC)
Jess

Scott wrote:
We got a ton of requests for this. Therefore, the Virtual Soundcard now lives in the root browse container, and will be available to you in the next (v1.6) release.

Juuhuu! Great, so it's getting even better! Truly looking forward to this - thank you very much for your response, Scott!